Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas, From My Family, To Yours




How often have you put all the time and effort in to getting the perfect Christmas pic and end up frustrated because nothing goes right.  Some of you have already seen this pic but since it is Christmas Eve, I wanted to share our family Christmas pic one last time.  If you believe that life is All About the Journey, then you have to embrace imperfection.  We finally got some good shots that night, but after we looked at all of them, this was clearly the best.  It is real, and that's what we like about it.  Apparently, many of you agree.  I received several comments on my personal Facebook page when I first posted it. My wife also posted this on another popular Facebook page for the Texas Hill Country and it received over 50 "likes" and 20 comments.  

I wish everyone a great Christmas or Hanukah or Kwansa or just have a great Festivus for the Rest of us!  That's what I plan on doing.  To our family and friends back in Washington, we miss you and wish we were there.   

Embrace imperfection.  It's liberating.

And to our friends here in Austin and friends, family and strangers everywhere, Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a thought? Leave a message...