Monday, January 17, 2011

Lopez Island, WA



Lopez Island is one of hundreds of small islands in Northern Puget Sound in Washington State. One of only four accessible by ferry boat, Lopez is home to artists, writers, free thinking people and those wealthy enough to have a place that they rarely visit. The neighbors are seals, sea lions, deer, whales and bald eagles and an occasional hippy.

One New Year's resolution is already done.  You can now buy this as a greeting card or print and many others at my new Red Bubble site.  Please visit http://www.redbubble.com/people/douggraybeal/portfolio/art for a look at my portfolio.

My next project is to revamp my photography web site.  I'm starting that today and will have some cool announcements coming out in a few weeks.  Meanwhile, stop by www.douggraybealphotography.com and leave a message in the guest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a thought? Leave a message...