Monday, January 24, 2011

Menage e Trois


I don't speak French...or spell it, so I'm not sure if I got that title right, but I love this pic.  I think it is one of my more underrated photographs.  I wanted to post it today because this just got featured on Red Bubble. ( http://www.redbubble.com/people/douggraybeal/art/6587525-1-menage-e-trois-louisiana-style )  These three trees look to me as if they are posing for the camera.  You could also say that someone sculpted them this way.  Either way, I think they're very cool.  They reside in the Honey Creek Swamp in Southern Louisiana, about a 30 minute drive East of New Orleans.  Click "like" or comment and tell me what they remind you of.  I'm still working on changing my web site and I am now locked in a fun photo shoot for next weekend.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a thought? Leave a message...