Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Berries



I feel my blogs and choice of pics have been a little weak lately.  I've been putting more time in to reorganizing my portfolio and not as much time in to blogging.  I spent the weekend working on my pics and should be done going through all of them this week.  I didn't realize I had so many.  The hardest choice is deciding what makes the final portfolio and what doesn't.  Once I'm done, I'll be revising my web site,www.douggraybealphotography.com.

This pic was taken in Leavenworth, Washington a few years back.  I had forgotten about it until last week and when I came across it, I was excited like finding a lost pair of socks.  My question to you, the readers of my blog is....would you rather just get the pics or do you actually like the blog, too?  I can post a lot more pics, or more frequently post pics, but writing the blog takes time.  My dilemma right now is, do I just post pics or do I keep writing the blog?  I'm curious what you think. Leave a comment on my blog page or on my web site if you read the blog to let me know if you want it to continue.

Either way, this page will continue to grow and more pics are to come.  I'm now planning my next photo shoot and can't wait to get some great images to share by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

have a thought? Leave a message...